Grazing Pines – your solution when you need a reliable rural contractor with the experience and equipment to get the job done right!
Grazing Pines can offer you the following services:
- All forms of property maintenance
- Reach arm mowing and side arm mowing – for dangerous & hard to reach areas
- Fencing – including concrete post, steel stake, chain wire, split post & feral fences
- Ground preparation – ripping, plowing & rotary hoeing
- Pasture seeding
- Noxious weed control
- Re-growth control including stick-raking and clearing
- General labour hire
Need more information?
Check out our “About” page!
No job too big or too small
Grazing Pines has a diverse customer base from private land-holders right through to Government Departments, and everyone gets the same level of client-focused service.
Years of rural experience
We understand your needs because we come from families who have been farmers for many years.
Everyone likes to see value in exchange for the money they spend. This is the type of genuine service we provide, without compromising on quality or safety to do so.
We have a strong focus on service, backed up with in-depth expertise and qualifications that make the service we offer stand out from the competition.
Fully insured, qualified and experienced
When you hire Grazing Pines you are hiring a team that is:
- Fully insured
- Fully trained and licensed to use the equipment and chemicals needed for the task
- Experienced in all aspects of rural work and the specialised tasks we undertake
- You also get rural contractors who are pre-qualified for Government tenders.
Call Andrew today 0428 595 887 for a free quote on the work that you need done!
Take the next step!
Keen to get started? Need more information?
Contact us today!